Tuesday , November 21 2017
Home / News / Ignite an iPhone 7 in the bedside table of a user

Ignite an iPhone 7 in the bedside table of a user

A few days ago Samsung presented new Galaxy S8, a new smartphone coming to quell the problems suffered by the famous battery of Samsung Galaxy Note 7, all with a large advertising campaign you want to make it clear that the problems with the batteries are over, and that no one has more interest in protecting its users from these potential dangers…

Apple has also been in the spotlight with regard to potential problems which may have a battery, and it is that in the end it is the most vulnerable part of our devices and other fright can give us some… As well, apparently a woman of East China, in the province of Jiangsu, has reported that its new iPhone 7 matte black exploded while he was carrying it beside his bed. Then we give all the details of this tragic event, and we even teach a photography of the iPhone in question…

As you can see in the image above, the overheating of the battery while it was loaded caused a fire at the terminal. A case which seems that it has recurred elsewhere in the world as the United States, but the truth is that the problem has not caused so much stir as in the case of Galaxy Note 7. In the end these are isolated cases and although the battery may be in bad state, we also have to take into account the conditions that have caused these fires…

And is that many times we do not take into account that many users use non-official Chargers, and even replaced by others of dubious origin original batteries at low costs. We have to be careful, not only by making these things threaten our devices, but for our own safety.

Check Also

Imagen-3-1

How to view the semifinal of the Champions League (Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid) free from the iPhone

The luck of football has wanted once again to the Real Madrid and Atlético de …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *