Fantastical 2 has become in their own right in one of the best applications that can be found in the App Store for managing our calendar, along with Calendars 5. If you’re an active calendar user, it is likely that on more than one occasion you’ve seen as it is left you short on options the native app for iOS, a very good application that has improved a lot in recent years, but could be better. Fantastical 2 has just received one new update in its version for iPhone and iPad version, sold separately at different prices, an update that offers us support for notifications enriched in addition to offering us a pack of stikcers for application messages.
Fantastical 2 is compatible with the Apple Watch, so we always have on our wrist our calendar appointments, appointments that we can delay, modify or postpone without any problem. If you still have any doubts about the quality that gives us this application, you must take into account that the average score of Fantatical 2 on the App Store is of 4.5 stars out of 5, based on 265 ratings, something very difficult to achieve with so many opinions.
What’s new in version 2.8 of Fantastical 2
- Thanks to the functions that are only available in iOS 10, the application requires the latest version of iOS to be able to install and run on devices.
- Thanks to the new stickers from the application, we will be able to express a different.
- The new rich notifications, enable us to quickly see more details about events and reminders.
- Improved support for Dynamic Type (iPad only)
- New feedback haptic on 7 iPhone and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Improved the reliability and stability of the application for the Apple Watch.
- The use of the location, to be used when we make use of the application, rather than always has changed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed us to make use of third-party keyboards. +