This week section of the week free app in the App Store, has changed the application by a game. This week the guys from the App Store have been selected Octagon, a game with a very simple graphics but that us hooked from the beginning by its playability. Unlike games that Apple usually included in this section, Octagon us does not offer any purchases within the game. In Octagon, we need to collect a large number of corridors, platforms… While the clock is ticking. We will have to survive the mad race to get out of this tunnel of 8 sides.
Octagon is an arcade game minimalist, in which we need to move as soon as possible. As we move forward we see how soil fades which will not allow us to slow down in addition to go dodging different obstacles that we are encountering along the way.
You can navigate through the top of the Octagon / tunnel to go dodging both holes as the different objects that we encounter along the way. In addition, the soundtrack contributes to add moments of tension during the development of the game and where you can hear blasts of psychedelic color which we will be reporting of what is coming.
Characteristics of Octagon
- Game modes: Classic, Endless and new daily way.
- Unlimited number of randomly generated levels.
- PivotCharts procedure with a minimalist look similar to iOS 7.
- Original soundtrack of Sqeepo.
- Universal application that allows us to synchronize our progress via iCloud on all devices which have it installed.
- Without purchases within the application, which is welcome in an era in which almost two games passed to the the fermium model.
Details of Octagon
- Last update: 03-11-2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Language: English
- Compatibility: IOS 6.0 or later required. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV.
Article Octagon, free game of the week on the App Store has been originally published in Actualidad iPad.