Since its launch, and unlike terminals Android, from an iPhone we will never be able to listen to music directly from your terminal, but do it through an application and via the internet, which can be a problem for our data rate but do this through a Wifi connection. In the App Store you can find a few applications, actually there are no many, that allow us to enjoy our favourite radio station, but many of them are extra. Today we talk about Radio AIR, a free application that allows you to listen to more than 6,000 worldwide radio stations.
Among Spanish stations have through this application main, Maxima FM, Radio Nacional of Spain are chain 100, Cadena Dial, Cadena Ser, Europa FM, Onda Cero, M80 Radio, Kiss FM, the 40… But in addition tambien can listen from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia radio stations…
Main features of Radio AIR
- Timer to switch off the application.
- List of favorites, where we can store the radio stations we hear more.
- According to the radio, the album cover of the song together with a link to iTunes is displayed if we want to buy it.
- Playback in the background with the screen turned off of the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Possibility of carrying out searches by genre.
To offer the application for free, Radio AIR offers advertising, sometimes at full screen, advertising that does not interrupt playback of music, so it does not become a super a problem when making use of this application. Radio AIR requires a minimum of iOS 8.0 or later and is compatible with all Apple devices managed by iOS. The application has an average of 4.5 stars out of 5 rating, so it is a guarantee of peace of mind.