2017 iPhone continues to haunt our blog, we do not know exactly if there is an “S” edition of the current iPhone 7, or if we will really have a Special Edition with the intention of commemorating the tenth anniversary of the iPhone during this fantastic year. What we do know is that the Samsung Galaxy, the main rival of iPhone regarding range of mobile devices, is about to come out of the oven and see it live and live during this month. This image shows the image of filtered device press, and is really nice.
They are not only committed to a brutal design, but that we also find spectacular hardware that you leave here down:
- Screen 6, 2″ Quad + HD (2560 x 1440) curved Super AMOLED
- Chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / octa – core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895
- 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of memory internal expandable with microSD
- 7.0 Android Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Rear Dual Pixel 12MP camera with LED flash, Aperture f/1.7
- Front 8 MP camera with Aperture f/1.7
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Heart rate, fingerprint, iris scanner sensor, sensor barometer
- Resistance to water and dust with IP68
- 4 g VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802. 11ac, 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS with GLONASS, USB2.0, NFC
- 3500 mAh with fast charge battery both both wired as wireless
On the other hand, the war against large frames has begun, we have some bezels rounded in a certainly lightweight device. The fingerprint reader (the first impediment to make an iPhone with less frames) happened to be located on the back, thus leaving a more open device ahead and is certainly quite nice. We cannot deny that Samsung represents the vanguard in what to design of mobile devices from a few years ago, could this do doubt 8 iPhone buyers?