Of a time to this part, several friends and I went more often taking advantage of any excuse and (very to my weigh) we do enough photos. This small group of friends, only three use any iOS device, so only we three can create a shared album from an event, upload and view pictures. He rest would have that form is with that is them sent by WhatsApp, of not be because can create a website for any that receives the link can see all the photos of the album.
Safe that to the read it of create a website public with our photos many will be thinking in the privacy, that not you like the idea of that anyone can see all them photos of an album shared, but them things not are exactly so. A time created the web is will generate a link random (type icloud.com/sharedalbum/es-es/#B0K5qXGF1GZDqOV) and only that it have may see them photos in something similar to what happens when put a video of YouTube in private. Then you teach the simple process to create a website from an album sharing of photos.
Making an album shared in a web page
- The first thing we need to do is to activate “Photo streaming” and “Photos shared in iCloud” from the settings of the iPhone photos and camera app and activating both switches or toggles. If we already have it activated, we can move on to the second step.
- Go to the photos app and click on the tab “Shared”.
- Whenever we went to the “Shared” section of the photos application leads us in view of the recent activity. We have that touch up to the right, in (also) “shared”, to return to the view of them albums shared.
- Now we play the album that we want to create a website to enter it.
- Then, we played in “people” that will be down to the right.
- The next step is activate the switch that puts “web site public”. To the make it will appear a button that puts “share link”.
- Finally, played in “share link” and choose how we want to share it.
Logically, those users that access to the website that just of create not may make changes in she, what means that not may upload photos or comment them. This already it would require having a device iOS or a Mac.
You have served this simple trick?