The coming week begins Holy week, a period in which the little House will begin two weeks of vacation, weeks in which parents we are going to fight practically on a daily basis with our children to try to be entertaining to the maximum time possible. In the App Store we can find a large number of applications, with which children can have a good time without bothering us. But not all of them allow us to take advantage of the use of the iPad to entertain themselves with learning. Introudccion to mathematics is one of them, an application that has a regular price of 4.99 euros on the App Store, but that for a limited time you can download completely free.
Introduction to mathematics, has been created by a team of Montessori educators and we could consider it step interactio and fun to the world of mathematics, application to the smaller House will learn the basic fundamenteos in addition to:
- Read, write and understand the numbers from 0 to 9.
- The symbols of numbers and their units.
- The order, sequence and spatial relationships.
- Introduction to the even numbers and us odd numbers.
- Solving different problems.
If it is true that the application may seem a little complicated at first, we must be with children when they begin to use it to teach throughout its operation so that you can subsequently make use of it in an independent way.
Detail introduction to mathematics
- last updated: 26-2-2017
- Version: 2.6.2.
- Size: 114 MB.
- Languages: Spanish, German, Chinese simplified, Korean, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic.
- Compatibility: iOS 8 or higher. It is also compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Rated for children up to five years of age.