Again the guys at Cupertino offer all users of iOS download an application free for a week. This time, Apple has selected a game that unfortunately offers shopping within the application, something that has become commonplace in most applications that are offered in this section weekly. With Blyss we are going to have to learn how to add again. This challenging puzzle is to combine the tiles marked with these two possible values: 2 or 1. Blyss does not offer different game modes and hundreds of levels, all with a very neat appearance that will make us remember some indie games.
Each level offers us different puzzles to test our mind, riddles whose complexity increasing at each new level, levels that have to be overcome in order to access the next and fortunately are not repetitive but if fun. Music is an essential part in this game, a music that will allow you to relax completely as we seek the solution to each of the different levels offered by the game.
Characteristics of Bliss
- All the puzzles we encounter throughout the game with different among if.
- Bliss offers 3 modes of play, where we can find different types of challenges.
- Dozens of missions to maintain at all times the excitement of the game.
- Possibility to perform combos based on each player’s skill.
- We can share our score via Facebook or Twitter to challenge our friends.
- Excellent soundtrack.
- Compatible with Game Center, where you can see a table with the users who have managed more scoring.
Bliss requires IOS 6.0 minimum and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch requires 160 MB on our device to enjoy it.
Dropout Games Private Limited